Thursday 7 June 2012

Please come home soon: Olly Murs is having a great time on tour with One Direction


One Direction are currently touring the USA and Canada, and as much as it pains us to say it, it looks like they're having a great time.

Gosh darn it.

Someone who's also enjoying the sights and sounds of the States is fellow X Factor star Olly Murs who's touring with the boys.

Olly took time out from his busy schedule to chat to his fans and perform a few acoustic tracks.

Here's what he had to say about touring with the 1D lovelies:

"We started off in Toronto, Canada and it just blew my mind. The guys have been brilliant, they're in great spirits and having fun but the fans were incredible. 

"Every single place I've been to so far has been amazing," he said.

"I've done some gigs in my time but the reaction in Toronto was one I never expected. Everyone sung the songs and considering I've not released anything over here yet it was amazing!"

But what about us?

Just when us Brits were starting to get worried, Olly quickly reminded us he still loves us.

"Touring the whole country with my band it's a once in a lifetime opportunity.  I'm having the most amazing time but I haven't forgotten my UK fans, you know I love you!"

We know…

When asked by a fan what he missed the most about being away from the UK, the Heart Skips A Beat singer said: "I always miss my family and friends and I miss my new home. I've just moved in and done loads of work to it and I'm looking forward to going home and spending time in it."

We're always free for a film and pizza night if you want us to keep you company, Olly…

0 comments:

Post a Comment