Tuesday 12 June 2012

Hannah Spearritt DENIES plans for S Club 7 reunion


Oh dear, it seems that Hannah Spearritt has just dropped a rather large bombshell. And if you're a pop fan, you are not going to like it. Hannah says that the S Club 7 will definitely not be reuniting – and although she appreciates that other band (ahem Steps) have taken the plunge back on stage, she doesn't 'see it in my plans' to pull our any S Club moves anytime soon. Gah!

Hannah revealed to TV Choice, "It's cool that bands like Steps are getting back together, because it's worked out for lots of people. But I don't see it in my plans at all. In the future, I hope I'll still be working and being able to do what I love."

She also added that she doesn't really see some of her former group-mates anyway and only tends to speak to Tina and John now and again.

"I saw Jon Lee recently and I speak to Tina Barratt," she explained. Sadly she didn't expand on what she thought of Tina's new single…

She continued, "I feel very lucky at the minute and doing theatre has really opened more doors for me. So as long as I keep doing what I love, I'm very lucky."

Hm, so it looks like our plans for an S Club Party (geddit?) 'round our house has been ruined. Let's just hope Jo O'Meara, Bradley McIntosh and Hannah's ex Paul Cattermole are having better luck at drumming up support for a reunion with what they're doing – which is, er, calling themselves 'S Club' and touring Australia as a threesome. They even performed Reach on Aussie Breakfast TV.

Er, right…

0 comments:

Post a Comment