Thursday 21 June 2012

TOWIE's Jessica Wright's new video for debut single Dance All Night


The whole way through The Only Way Is Essex, Mark Wright's sister Jessica Wright made it quite clear she had her mind set on being a popstar. And it looks like that day has finally come.

Jessica's new single is called Dance All Night and the video was filmed in TOWIE hot spot, Marbella.

Sounds like Jess has got her heart set on joining Strictly Come Dancing in the future, as she sings: "Take it from the mambo, take it to the disco, gonna dance the salsa, merengue, then the tango."

Nice.

Here's how the single came about.

"Almost a year ago I went to Liverpool to do some writing. As soon as I heard the music taking shape I immediately came up with the Dance All Night idea and then the song just flowed.

"It's all about when you first meet someone and you get those butterflies and then you go for it on the dancefloor.

"What's weird is as we were writing it I said I could imagine myself on Ocean Beach Club in in Marbella dancing to it so to actually do that for my first video was just fantastic.

"I have been singing since I was 6 years old and my one ambition in life has been to be a pop singer so words just can't explain how excited I'm feeling right now!"

So what do you think of Jessica's new video for Dance All Night?

0 comments:

Post a Comment