Friday 15 June 2012

The X Factor's Misha B releases video for new single Home Run


Look who's back - it's singing senstaion Misha B!

Misha's been working hard on her music since The X Factor and has unveiled her video for new single Home Run.

The Machester girl wowed judges and audiences alike on The X Factor last year, but failed to win the talent show amid rumours of bullying.

But Misha's put all that behind her and is ready to start afresh with her new single.

"Home Run is about that special someone who gets you so excited, so hyped that you lose control! When I perform it, I feel that same energy on stage - it makes you wanna dance," the 20-year-old said.

"It is based on a ballad I wrote about my ex and I just changed it up to give it a fresh, fun vibe."

Home Run is due for release 15 July.

0 comments:

Post a Comment