Thursday 28 June 2012

Interview: Made In Chelseas Binky Felstead on Cheskas love life, Mark Wrights new show and that silly sausage Richard


Interview: Made In Chelsea's Binky Felstead on Cheska's love life, Mark Wright's new show and that 'silly sausage' Richard

We caught up with that lovely Binky from Made In Chelsea this week. She just so happened to be out and about celebrating the start of Wimbledon with the help of some strawberries and cream cocktails – and they were delicious. (Trust us, we had 12.)

Before we got too sozzled we spoke to Binky about her views on Mark Wright's new show, her bosom buddy Cheska's love life and most importantly her relationship with arch enemy Kimberley.

Here's what she had to say:

When do you start filming Made In Chelsea and what can we expect?

We start filming at the end of July and it looks like we might be going to America at some point.

So what's going on with you and Kimberley at the moment? Are you friends?

No we're not talking. Last time I spoke to her was on camera in Italy. I've got my own life and I'm very happy. I don't need to speak to her - I've got my own life and she's got her own life.

Are you bothered?

No. I don't have any need to speak to her because her and Richard aren't together anymore.

How do you feel about the fact that Richard jeopardised your friendship for her and now they're not even together anymore?

It's up to him. But that's why I thought Richard was a bit silly saying to Cheska that he was going to put Kimberly before her, because you should never do that; you should never put your hoes before your bros. But he did apologise to Cheska in the end and he realised he was being a bit of a silly sausage by saying that.

Do you know why they split up?

There was just so much drama around it. I think it was Richard that split up with her.

So how's Cheska at the moment – has she finally found love?

She's always saying that she can't find love, but she can! I think she's kind of seeing someone; you'll have to ask her!

Anyone from Made In Chelsea?

No.

Are you seeing anyone at the moment?

I've got a boyfriend. His name's Charlie and I've been going out with him since last Easter.

Any plans for him to join the show?

No. That was both our decision.

Snog, marry, avoid – Jamie, Spencer, and Francis?

Avoid Spencer, snog Francis and marry Jamie. I find Jamie really cute and funny, plus we get on like a house on fire so that's why I'd marry him. But I also think Francis is really funny – he cracks me up. My whole family think he's really funny.

Are you excited about seeing Spencer on the new series of The Bachelor?

Good luck to him; I'm sure he'll love it and he'll be in his element with all those girls. I'm looking forward to watching it.

Have you seen Mark Wright's new show Mark Wright's Hollywood Nights?

I have, I've seen half of the first episode.

And what do you think… honestly?

In all honesty, it's not amazing. It could get better though. He needs to decide if it's meant to be a reality show or not. I think he's gone a little bit too far this time. Well done for trying but I just don't think it's worked.

Would you like to do a spin-off show like that?

Yeah with me and my mum! She's awesome on camera. No plans, but hopefully. My mum's got over three thousand followers on Twitter now!

Have you met Millie's boyfriend Professor Green?

I have and he's very sweet. He didn't say much when I met him but he seems very sweet. Him and Millie seem very loved up – I'm happy for them both.

So what's next for you?

I really want to become a DJ, so I want to start learning how to do it. I personally think I've got very good taste in music!

Made In Chelsea star Binky 'serves up' the Strawberries and Cream cocktail at Broadgate which is served on a base of real tennis court. The cocktail is one of a new range being served at the Estates Ping Pong restaurant which will be served for the duration of the competition to celebrate the tennis Screenings at Broadgate. For more information please visit www.broadgate.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment