Friday 15 June 2012

Chris James is evicted from Big Brother!


Chris James is evicted from Big Brother!

It was a close one in tonight's Big Brother eviction, but bailiff Chris James has been given the boot from the house, with pretty-boy Arron Lowe (and his lovely abs), staying. Chris pulled out all the stops this week to try and keep his housemate status, even arranging a 'date' with unhappiest date ever, Caroline Wharram. Alas, Caroline thinks "he has the IQ of a palm tree" and if the votes are anything to go by, the viewing public don't disagree.

As per usual, Chris looked as if he was starring in his own excitable and emotional movie-montage as he left the house, looking overly teary and yelling "Come on!" like he'd just heard the England score. Speaking to Brian Dowling, he said (in his unsettlingly Joe Pasquale-esque voice), "it was a good laugh in there. I've been myself, but there are too many players. I thought I'd last a little bit longer, but everything happens for a reason."

Elsewhere, it looks like the house romance between Essex girl Ashleigh Hughes and Luke Scrase (a.k.a. Lushleigh) is over before it had even really begun. A drunken snog and some alcohol-induced tears later, and Ashleigh's having second thoughts, saying to Becky, "I can't do it with Luke anymore, I can't."

Becky tried her best to play agony aunt and get Ashleigh to change her mind, but she was sticking to her decision, saying, "I just can't, I can't talk to him. I am going to be friends with him but I'm not going to make out that something's going to happen, that's not going to happen." Apart from the kiss, because that already happened…

"He's a lovely boy and everything but he and I don't have anything in common….at all. I'm attracted to him 100%…I'm 100% sure." Well, we don't know if we would have anything in common with Ryan Gosling, but we're not sure that would stop us and we're not entirely convinced it will stop them either. Our bets are on another lip-locking session within the week. Especially seeing as she then told Lauren Carre that she did like him. Sort of. Maybe.

Are you pleased Chris was evicted? Who is your favourite so far? Do you think Asheligh and Luke S are really over? Are you team Lauren or team Asleigh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment