Thursday 24 May 2012

We talk to Made In Chelseas Millie Mackintosh about her feud with Rosie Fortescue, her feelings for Professor Green and much, much more


We talk to Made In Chelsea's Millie Mackintosh about her feud with Rosie Fortescue, her feelings for Professor Green and much, much more

She's FHM's 11th Sexiest Woman In The World, one of our favourite stars of posh reality show Made In Chelsea and Professor Green's better half.

Millie Mackintosh took a break from drinking champagne and eating scallops to have a chat with heatworld. Here's what she had to say:

What can we expect from the last few episodes of Made In Chelsea?

Things are at a pretty tense point with Louise, Jamie and Spencer – so it's all about seeing whether Jamie can forgive them. I mean, I've been in that situation and it's not nice. The next few episodes focus on whether Louise can trust Spencer. The other big drama that's coming to a head is to do with Kimberley – that's the one to watch; there's going to be a big showdown with the girls.

What's been your favourite part of the series so far?

I think just hearing about all this drama with Kimberley – I mean it's not necessarily my favourite but I think it's quite a big deal because she seems so sweet and innocent.There have been some pretty funny events. We went to a Scottish reeling party in Monday's episode. I was quite sceptical, I thought it was going to be rubbish and it was really fun.

What's your take on the Jamie - Spencer - Louise situation?

I think what they did was wrong. I know at the time I played it down and just said, 'it's not ideal,' but I think at the time I was just glad not to be involved to be honest. It was really bad of Spencer, because Jamie's Spencer's best friend. Obviously it was bad of Louise as well. What they did wasn't meant to be malicious; it was just handled really badly. Spencer did know that what he'd done was bad, but there's a lot of stuff that went on off camera.

Do you think Spencer still has feelings for Caggie?

No. I think that is really over now. Nothing would ever happen with those two again.

Where's Caggie been for the last few episodes?

She's stopped filming to focus on her acting and singing career – she's still around; she's still alive and kicking and I saw her last night. She's just got a lot of other commitments at the moment.

Are things going well with her new man? Have you met him?

He's lovely – very sweet. I think they're very cute together.

What do you think of Hugo's new girlfriend Natalie?

She's really sweet – she doesn't like drama. She's a great girl.

What's going on with you and Rosie at the moment? Do you think she was having a dig at you when she put a comment on Twitter about how she'd never post pictures of her nearly naked?

Thank god… only joking… I don't even look at Twitter to be honest. I'm just staying out of it.

Are you friends at the moment?

I just haven't spoken to her.

Do you think Rosie and Victoria are really as mean as they come across on camera? Or is it editing?

I think people can decide for themselves. It is a reality show, but at the same time, some of it is dramatised - I think people can make up their own minds.

So how are things going with Stephen [Professor Green]?

We're both super busy, but it's going great.

You call him Stephen, right? You don't call him Pro Green, do you?

That would just be weird.

He recently spoke about how it annoys him that everyone makes such a big deal about your differences in backgrounds – what are your thoughts on it?

He made some really good points and I think it's completely true what he said, that if there was a difference in race no one would comment on it. I mean obviously we have different backgrounds, but I don't see that as a deal breaker – I think it's great.  If you're attracted to someone and you get on with someone like a house on fire, what does it matter? And I actually think going out with someone a bit different has been just what I was looking for – he's a great person.

What did you think when he stood up for you on Twitter when Victoria said she was going to slap you on Made In Chelsea?

["Did I just see a horse say it'd slap Millie?" he tweeted.]

He's very clever with words and I thought it was very funny.

Has he met your parents yet?

Yes. I think you have to take it slow with stuff like that. I like to keep family separate. I've met his family as well.

Do they like him?

Yeah.

So there isn't a problem with your different backgrounds for your parents then?

No. My parents are really happy that I'm happy.

Do you feel like there's been any pressure on you to slim down since you've been on Made In Chelsea? Have you become more self-conscious now you're on TV?

Not really. I think you just see yourself on TV and learn what your better angles are and what works better. But I like to keep fit just to feel good in myself. That's why working with Nature Valley has been perfect for me. If I'm out and about, the thing I find hardest is eating healthily on the go, so having a cereal bar in my bag instead of having crisps and sweets. Because when you're filming, you're sitting around for hours and you get bored and hungry.

What exercise do you do to stay in shape?

Pilates and yoga. I like doing anything that involves enjoying nature – anything outdoors.

What have you been doing today?

Nature Valley are a sponsor for the Olympics, so the cereal bars are the bar of choice for the Olympians. I'm actually not very good at sport, but I'm really excited about the Olympics being here, so I'm really excited about my involvement with this. So Nature Valley are going to be having their own games – country-themed games, and I get to be the captain of a team, which I never got to do at school. People can apply on Facebook and join a team, then in July we going to have a really day with some country-themed games – things like archery and hay-bail hurdles. So it's all good fun. It's a way for people to get involved in the Olympics. It's bringing the countryside to London, so it's celebrating Britain.

Millie Mackintosh helped Nature Valley - official supplier and sponsor of the London 2012 Olympic Games - bring the country to the capital for the launch of the 2012 Nature Valley games. You can apply to join her team by visiting www.facebook.com/naturevalleyuk

0 comments:

Post a Comment