Saturday 26 May 2012

Ed Sheeran and Maroon 5 for The Voice


Ed Sheeran and Maroon 5 for The Voice

We love The Voice, so it's pretty exciting that two number one artists are going to appear on the final of the show. The Voice USA judge Adam Levine's band Maroon 5 and Suffolk's very own Ed Sheeran are to perform for the BBC show.

Presenter Reggie Yates confirmed the news on the show's official website: ""Wowzers. Oh my days. Oh my wowzers. Just a few words to express how I feel about what I'm about to tell you. Shall I shut up and tell you? Yep, fair enough."

Get on with it, Reg! "So it's with great pleasure and big plate of wowzers (sorry, need to stop saying wowzers) that I reveal the performers for next Saturday's live final are *drumroll*... ED SHEERAN AND MAROON 5!! Like I said: wowzers (sorry). Hold tight for song info. Exciting. Okay bye, Reggie x p.s: Wowzers"

WOWZERS! Are you excited to see the two perform? We're guessing Ed's going to do something quite acoustic-y and we're hoping Adam Levine takes his top off. Fingers crossed, eh?

In other The Voice-related news, Tyler James and Bo Bruce have said that the competition is so therapeutic they can compare it to rehab!

Sounds a bit much, but Tyler told The Sun: "It is the best therapy I have ever had in my life. When we came into this competition I was a mess. "I had just lost Amy, I was a really nervous, shy person and I have come out of myself"

When he stopped talking about Amy Winehouse, he added: "I have seen people come out of themselves. It's like being in rehab. You see people start to grow from what they were."

Bo added: "It is one big love-in. It is the best therapy you could ever get."

The Voice continues tonight at 7pm on BBC1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment