Tuesday 17 April 2012

Ruffa Gutierrez Reacts on Amalia Fuentes' Malicious Tweets About Lorin's Alleged Twin Sister

Ruffa Gutierrez Reacts on Amalia Fuentes' Malicious Tweets About Lorin's Alleged Twin Sister


Is it true that Lorin Gabriella, Ruffa Gutierrez' eldest daughter with former husband Ylmaz Bektas, has a twin sister that her mom Annabelle Rama sold in exchange of big bucks?

Read below part of Erwin Santiago's report published in PEP on Tuesday, April 17, titled "Ruffa Gutierrez claims dad Eddie Gutierrez and two daughters being dragged into mom Annabelle Rama's rift with Amalia Fuentes" to know the truth (at least according to Ruffa):

Kung tila naayos na ang gusot sa pagitan ng ina [Annabelle Rama] niya at ni Gloria [Diaz], umaasa rin ba si Ruffa [Gutierrez] na magkaayos na rin ang ina at si Amalia?

Matagal bago nakasagot si Ruffa.

Sa bandang huli, sabi niya, “A, you know, I don’t know what the issue is all about.

So, I asked my mom and she’s also clueless. You know, nalaman na lang niya that, I guess, Amalia is angry at her.

And she’s really clueless kung anong nangyari.

So, for me, as you can see, my stylist now is Alyanna Martinez, you know, yung apo ni Amalia, so it’s kinda weird also.

Ano nang nangyari? We really don’t know where she’s coming from.

But I think it has also to do with the Nadia thing.”

Ayon kasi sa usap-usapan ay kinampihan ni Amalia si Nadia sa pagsasampa nito ng mga kaso laban kay Annabelle.

Tinanong din ng isang reporter si Ruffa kung ano ang masasabi niya sa mga mensahe diumano ni Amalia laban sa kanyang ina na si si Annabelle.

Ito ay sa kabila ng pagtanggi ni Amalia na mayroon siyang Twitter account.

Ayon kay Ruffa, “I don’t read her tweets and I don’t follow her on Twitter.

I did hear that she was including Lorin and Venice [Ruffa’s daughters] in her statement.

So sana if you wanna just fight with my mom, you can fight with her na lang. My mom is sanay naman makipag-away.

But don’t include naman my children na wala namang kaalam-alam.

“‘Pag isinasali pala yung mga anak, nagiging matapang ka rin pala. So, ayun.

Inusisa rin ng media si Ruffa tungkol sa kanyang nakakaintrigang tweets kung saan may pinapasaringan siyang “old, fat, smelly woman.”

Ito ang magkaksunod na tweets ni Ruffa sa kanyang personal Twitter account noong April 14:

Who is this old, fat, smelly woman who won't stop inventing false stories about me & my family? SHUT UP & get a life! Don't involve me!

Dude ur 80 yrs old. Make the most of your remaining yrs on this earth. You're own family is sick to their stomach with ur nasty attitude!

What's really pathetic is that her only child & grandchildren are well-loved while she's the most hated. Will pray for u nalang old woman.

Depensa ni Ruffa sa sarili: “No, I was just venting that day because nga I heard things, nasty things being said about my children—all these terrible, horrible stories.

You know, they’re very young—they’re seven and eight years old—and I don’t think na dapat idinadamay pa ‘to sa mga ganitong problema.

So, alam siguro ng ibang mga reporter na nakarinig na emotional din ako, di ba?

Huwag naman sanang madamay yung mga bata,” at dito na nga nagsimulang maiyak si Ruffa.

Ano ba ang istoryang ito na aniya’y inimbento lamang?

Yun yung sinabi niya na nangangak daw ako kay Lorin na may kakambal si Lorin.

And then mukhang pera mommy ko, ibinenta daw ni Mommy yung isang bata.

I mean, how can you invent these stories, di ba?” tumutulo na ang luhang sabi ni Ruffa.

Dagdag pa niya, “Alam naman ng mga tao, na kasama ko yung mga kaibigan ko, na hindi naman ako nanganak nang kambal!

I was laughing nga, e. I was laughing and laughing.

But you know… how can a human being like invent such things? Where do they get these? Di ba?

So, siyempre, I got sad and I got emotional. Ba’t pati ako idinadamay?

Di sana kayong dalawa na lang ni Mommy ang mag-away.

No, I don’t wanna fight with her… just don’t include me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment