Sunday 29 April 2012

Boy Abunda "Salamat Nanay" TVC (This melts my heart)

Boy Abunda "Salamat Nanay" TVC (This melts my heart)


Just like Boy Abunda, I myself is a self-confessed Nanay's Boy. Don't get me wrong. I love my Tatay as much as I love Nanay. Both of them are equally dear to me. But who and what I am now is a major part of what Nanay taught me to become. She helped me built dreams (and still keep on pushing me to remain a good part of the society) and showed me ways how to achieved them.

So when I chanced upon this Tito Boy's heartwarming TVC for Procter and Gamble (P&G) titled "Salamat Nanay", I can't help but to cry....and cry, knowing that, just like Tito Boy, it kills me to realize that my foundation of strength and love could be taken away from us God knows when.

If it's not yet too late, let's show our Nanay and Tatay that we love them. Kiss them, hug them. If the distance prevent you from doing such, send them text message of love.





Boy Abunda "Salamat Nanay" TVC Behind-the-Scene:



Video: ThankYouMomPH on YouTube

0 comments:

Post a Comment