Sunday 22 April 2012

Sophie Moulds Wins Miss Wales 2012, To Represent Wales in Miss World 2012

Sophie Moulds Wins Miss Wales 2012, To Represent Wales in Miss World 2012


19-year-old Sophie Moulds, a Kate Middleton look-alike, has just been crowned Miss Wales and will represent the country in the Miss World 2012 competition this July in Mongolia.

The Business Studies student at the University of Cardiff beat 46 contestants to win the title of Miss Wales 2012.

It’s a great honor. I was a bit shocked when people started saying I look like Kate. But I’m a huge fan of her – she is such a natural beauty and very stylish. I take it as a great compliment.” Moulds' reaction on people's claim about her resemblance to the Duchess of Cambridge.




"I’m amazed to be compared to Kate – she is such a great ambassador for our country. I will be trying to do the same when I represent Wales in Miss World.” she added.



The two, according to observers, both stands 5 feet 10 inches tall and share the same taste in clothes.

They also both achieved the same A-level grades of two As and a B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment