Wednesday 25 April 2012

Beyonce is People Magazine World's Most Beautiful Woman 2012

Beyonce is People Magazine World's Most Beautiful Woman 2012


30-year-old Grammy-award winning singer Beyonce was named People Magazine's World's Most Beautiful Woman for 2012 - and that's barely 4 months after she gave birth to her first child Blue Ivy Carter with rapper husband Jay-Z.

"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth. I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth," the singer told People.

People Magazine World's Most Beautiful Woman - Top 10:

1. Beyonce Knowles
2. Sofia Vergara
3. Charlize Theron
4. Lily Collins
5. Madeleine Stowe
6. Christina Hendricks
7. Michelle Williams
8. Paula Patton
9. Miranda Lambert
10. Kate Middleton

The full list can be found HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment