Saturday 28 April 2012

Adam Levine Tries Acting in American Horror Story Season 2

Adam Levine Tries Acting in American Horror Story Season 2


"It is the truth!" Adam Levine said on reports he will join the cast of the second season of hit FX thriller series "American Horror Story".

"I mean, it's pretty much happening. I think it's happening.

"I'm just going to go and try to do acting. I think I'm going to be kind of playing myself so hopefully it will be easy. And it's going to be fun." the singer further revealed.

As previously reported by EW, the Maroon 5 frontman and "The Voice" coach will be playing a "contemporary character" and half of the couple "The Lovers."

American Horror Story Season 2 which also stars Jessica Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Lily Rabe is set to premiere on FX in October 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment