Saturday 28 April 2012

Brian McKnight Ex-rated Song "If You're Ready To Learn" Video

Brian McKnight Ex-rated Song "If You're Ready To Learn" Video


I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say that everyone has a "naughty" side. And that includes Brian McKnight who is known for his sweet songs of love and romance like “One Last Cry,” “Back At One,” “6, 8, 12” etc.

McKnight goes a little dirty when he previewed on Monday night his new material for his forthcoming adult mixtape titled "If You're Ready To Learn" with explicit lyrics “Let me show you how your p*ssy works/Since you didn't bring it to me first/I have lots of things to show you/If you're ready to learn."

The famous R&B singer, who is nursing a foot injury at home for almost a month already, said he was inspired to create the "adult mix tape" out of sheer boredom. However, he had warned his fans that the song "wasn't for everyone".



0 comments:

Post a Comment