Thursday 12 July 2012

Sad news of the day: Jay Gardner announces hes leaving Geordie Shore


Sad news of the day: Jay Gardner announces he's leaving Geordie Shore

The heat office is in mourning this afternoon.

Geordie Shore's resident muscleman (actually they're all equally sculpted) Jay Gardner is leaving the reality show.

Jay - real name Jason - revealed that his exit from the programme will air later this series, which sees the cast partying in Cancun, Mexico over spring break.

"It's true I'm leaving Geordie Shore this series," he wrote on Twitter. "I've had a mint time and will miss everyone loads. Thanks to all my fans! ‪#adiosjay."

But as you can imagine, Jay has no intention of just slipping off quietly. He spoke about 'going out with a bang' on Twitter.

"I can't reveal exactly what happens but all I can say is I go out with a bang! Keep watching on Tuesdays @ 10 to find out the story."

This isn't the last we'll see of Jay

Teasing us about a few future projects he might have in the pipeline, Jay added: "However I'm excited about my new TV Show!! Stay Tuned."

Jay is one of the original members of the Geordie Shore gang.

He's the second one to leave the reality show after Greg Lake, another original cast member.

MTV announced in May that it is looking to recruit new stars for a fourth series of Geordie Shore being filmed this summer.

So watch this space…

Here's a webchat we did with Jay's Geordie Shore pals Charlotte Crosby, Vicky Pattinson and Ricki Guarnaccio.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment